This internship is for Phoenix Management Group, UPG’s consulting and agency subsidiary. Interns will have the opportunity to receive invaluable experience in technology and entertainment industries as well as meet professionals, gain travel and commission opportunities. You will work with senior executives, developers and other team members.
Must be able to fulfill the following:
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interst in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements of the role:
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility and variety
- Great team player and self starter with good time management and communication skills
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
PHOENIX MANAGEMENT GROUP may collect your personal data for the purposes of organizational planning and the management of UPG’s recruitment related activities. Therefore, UPG may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants.
UPG does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. UPG may, however, use your personal data between its group of subsidiary companies within and outside of the United States of America as well as third parties acting on UPG's behalf.