This internship is for Phoenix Management Group, UPG’s consulting and agency subsidiary. Interns will have the opportunity to receive invaluable experience in technology and entertainment industries as well as meet professionals, gain travel and commission opportunities. You will work with senior executives, developers and other team members.
Must be able to fulfill the following:
- Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations, speeches, and other documents
- Attend meetings and conference calls if necessary
- Manage and maintain schedules, meetings, appointments and travel arrangements from time to time
- Record notes from meetings
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels to co-ordinate projects and complete tasks
- Complete research for Executive directors
File and retrieve documents, complete research and collect data for reports and presentations
Requirements of the role:
- At least 2-3 years experience in providing administrative support
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Extremely organized, excellent communication and problem solving skills, ability to work with multiple teams and manage many projects, confidentiality and attention to detail and accuracy
PHOENIX MANAGEMENT GROUP may collect your personal data for the purposes of organizational planning and the management of UPG’s recruitment related activities. Therefore, UPG may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants.
UPG does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. UPG may, however, use your personal data between its group of subsidiary companies within and outside of the United States of America as well as third parties acting on UPG's behalf.