This internship is for Menfes Interactive, UPG’s gaming and technology subsidiary. Interns will have the opportunity to receive invaluable experience in the animation, NFT, technology and gaming industries as well as meet professionals, gain travel and commission opportunities. You will work with senior executives, developers and other team members. This position may involve 2D art creation, storyboarding or graphic design for projects such as Swords & Scales (www.swordsandscales.com), Enter The Full Course (www.enterthefullcourse.com), Ice Cream Dream Island (www.icecreamdreamisland.com), Krypto Kronic (www.kryptokronic.io) and other projects.
Must be able to fulfill the following objectives:
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements of the role:
- Possesses or working towards a HS diploma or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to freehand concept drawing and storyboarding
- Great team player and self-starter who is eager to learn and grow
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Experience in website and game development (Preferred)
MENFES INTERACTIVE may collect your personal data for the purposes of organizational planning and the management of UPG’s recruitment related activities. Therefore, UPG may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants.
UPG does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. UPG may, however, use your personal data between its group of subsidiary companies within and outside of the United States of America as well as third parties acting on UPG's behalf.