This internship is for Team Menfes Apparel, UPG’s team and group outfitting subsidiary. Interns will have the opportunity to receive invaluable experience in fashion and entertainment industries as well as meet professionals, gain travel and commission opportunities. You will work with senior executives, developers and other team members.
Must be able to fulfill the following:
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements of the role:
- Possesses or Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to do concept drawing and storyboarding with little instructions
- Great team player and self starter who is eager to learn and grow together
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Experience in website and game development is a plus
may collect your personal data for the purposes of organizational planning and the management of UPG’s recruitment related activities. Therefore, UPG may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants.
UPG does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. UPG may, however, use your personal data between its group of subsidiary companies within and outside of the United States of America as well as third parties acting on UPG's behalf.