This internship is for Menfes Interactive (www.menfesinteractive.com), UPG’s technology and gaming subsidiary. Interns will have the opportunity to receive invaluable experience in the technology and gaming industry as well as meet professionals, gain travel and commission opportunities. You will work with senior executives, developers and other team members.
Must be able to fulfill the following objectives:
- Organize the developer staff, tasks and assets within a project
- Resolve developmental management issues
- Rework the development schedule to identify real deadlines
- Arrange game testing for quality control
- Be involved in the licensing and marketing process of a game
Requirements of the role:
- Prior experience as a game developer (Preferred)
- 6 or more years in the gaming industry (Preferred)
- Course experience in computer science, art, animation or game design is a plus
- Highly organized and motivated
- Must have great leadership skills
- Must be a poised team mediation and alternative solutions provider
MENFES INTERACTIVE may collect your personal data for the purposes of organizational planning and the management of UPG’s recruitment related activities. Therefore, UPG may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants.
UPG does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. UPG may, however, use your personal data between its group of subsidiary companies within and outside of the United States of America as well as third parties acting on UPG's behalf.