This internship is for Menfes Interactive www.menfesinteractive.com , UPG’s technology and gaming subsidiary. Interns will have the opportunity to receive invaluable experience in the technology and gaming industry as well as meet professionals, gain travel and commission opportunities. You will work with senior executives, developers and other team members.
Must be able to develop:
- The rules of the game
- The setting
- Story and characters
- Game Modes
Requirements of the role:
- BA Computer Arts or Games Technology (Preferred)
- Be creative, imaginative and original
- Be fluent in a number of software packages
- Have a thorough understanding of the market and target audience for games
- Have problem-solving skills
- Have storytelling ability
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understand the capabilities and benefits of different hardware including PCs, consoles and mobile devices, as
well as the relevant software technologies and techniques
- Have basic drawing and 3D design skills
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
- Work well in a team and alone
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines
- Take criticism well
- Be willing to keep up to date with new developments/trends in the computer games market
MENFES INTERACTIVE may collect your personal data for the purposes of organizational planning and the management of UPG’s recruitment related activities. Therefore, UPG may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants.
UPG does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. UPG may, however, use your personal data between its group of subsidiary companies within and outside of the United States of America as well as third parties acting on UPG's behalf.