This internship is for Menfes Interactive (www.menfesinteractive.com), UPG’s technology and gaming subsidiary. Interns will have the opportunity to receive invaluable experience in the technology and gaming industry as well as meet professionals, gain travel and commission opportunities. You will work with senior executives, developers and other team members.
Must be able to fulfill one or more roles of the following:
- Engine programmers
- AI programmers
- Graphics programmers
- Sound programmers
- Tool programmers
- Network programmers
- Physics programmers
- User interface programmers
Requirements of the role:
- -BA Computer Science (Preferred)
- -Must be fluent in a variety of programming languages and be able to switch when needed
- -Must have the skills to learn new tools quickly, follow coding examples and find educational resources
- -Must be able to work closely with a variety of team members including artistic, scientific and business oriented people.
- -It is good to have additional education in communications, business, project management and marketing.
MENFES INTERACTIVE may collect your personal data for the purposes of organizational planning and the management of UPG’s recruitment related activities. Therefore, UPG may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants.
UPG does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. UPG may, however, use your personal data between its group of subsidiary companies within and outside of the United States of America as well as third parties acting on UPG's behalf.